16 10th St, KINGSTON, NH 03848
Sold on 6/17/13: $260,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,175 sq ft
- Lot:0.38 acres
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $260,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow271
- Elementary SchoolDaniel J. Bakie School
- High SchoolSanborn Regional High School
- Middle SchoolSanborn Regional Middle School
- Parcel #KNGS M:000U4 B:000020 L:000000
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictSanborn Regional
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID86827749
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$254,361||$231K – $275K||+$30||$116||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,781/mo||$1.1K – $2.4K/mo||-$45||$0.82||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 03848 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Kingston as a whole. Among 03848 homes, this home is valued 7.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03848 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% greater than in Kingston, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03848 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
Neighborhood for 16 10th Street
Nearby Schools in Kingston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005