16-18 Tremont St, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950
Sold on 9/14/12: $810,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:4,646 sq ft
- Lot:9,900 sqft
- Year Built:1860
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $810,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow451
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0015 B:0005 L:0000
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count16
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID117609327
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$875,900||$727K – $1.04M||+$26,490||$188||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$5,075/mo||$1.4K – $9.3K/mo||+$107||$1.09||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 119% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Newburyport, and 78.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 16-18 Tremont Street
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- George W Brown (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary (assigned) 4-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Newburyport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary (assigned) 1-3 & ungraded 1.9 mi
- Inn Street Montessori School 1-8 0.3 mi
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005