16-18 Tyng StUNIT E, NEWBURYPORT, MA 01950
- Days on Zillow55
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Exterior MaterialWood
- MLS #71597065
- Parcel #M:0057 B:0035E L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID56953822
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$237,456||$209K – $280K||-$12,876||$173||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,619/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||-$3||$1.18||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is 45% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Newburyport, and 78.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 16-18 Tyng Street UNIT E
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Newburyport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary (assigned) 4-5 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary (assigned) 1-3 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- George W Brown (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 1.4 mi
- River Valley Charter School K-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.8 mi