16 35th St NE, Washington, DC 20019
Sold on 11/30/12: $197,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,332 sq ft
- Lot:1,980 sqft
- Year Built:1987
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $197,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow375
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #5046W 0107
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID509695
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$214,518||$187K – $240K||+$738||$161||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,810/mo||$1.3K – $2.4K/mo||-$24||$1.36||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts River Terrace home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among River Terrace homes, this home is valued 14% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the River Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.1% less than in Washington, and 81.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help River Terrace home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or River Terrace home values.
Neighborhood for 16 35th St Ne
- 18 35th St NE Washington, DC$173K21.0832
- 6 35th St NE Washington, DC$208K31.51,200
- 30 35th St NE Washington, DC$173K21.0832
- 40 35th St NE Washington, DC$201K31.0958
- 112 35th St NE Washington, DC$220K42.5992
- 114 35th St NE Washington, DC$236K51.0992
- 116 35th St NE Washington, DC$206K31.0992
- 122 35th St NE Washington, DC$203K31.0992
- 128 35th St NE Washington, DC$190K21.0958
- 105 35th St NE Washington, DC$322K44.02,720
- 138 35th St NE Washington, DC$191K21.0928
- 148 35th St NE Washington, DC$180K21.0832
- 102 36th St NE Washington, DC$212K32.01,024
- 152 35th St NE Washington, DC$181K21.0832
- 106 36th St NE Washington, DC$198K31.51,024
- 112 36th St NE Washington, DC$195K31.01,024
- 141 35th St NE Washington, DC$321K44.02,720
- 205 34th St NE Washington, DC$207K2--1,248
- 122 36th St NE Washington, DC$199K31.01,024
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005