16 69th St, Newburyport, MA 019503 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 1/4,BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Outdoor Shower,FLOORING \ Laminate,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Gas,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,335 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0076 B:0209 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955037
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 69th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 96.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
- 7 67th St Newburyport, MA$768K32.52,124
- 9 69th St Newburyport, MA$311K31797
- 11 69th St Newburyport, MA$345K321,045
- 11 67th St Newburyport, MA$320K21.51,080
- 11 69th St # 0 Newburyport, MA$472K32--
- 8 67th St Newburyport, MA$571K22.52,030
- 5 69th St Newburyport, MA$287K11480
- 15 69th St Newburyport, MA$508K221,100
- 10 67th St Newburyport, MA$269K311,152
- 51-A Reservation Ter Newburyport, MA$803K------
- 18 69th St Newburyport, MA$681K31.52,240
- 12 67th St Newburyport, MA$286K21896
- 13 67th St Newburyport, MA$1.23M42.53,126
- 8 71st St Newburyport, MA$401K22900
- 8 71st St # 0 Newburyport, MA$308K11500
- 5 67th St Newburyport, MA$537K31.51,723
- 196 Northern Blvd Newburyport, MA$773K432,100
- 7 65th St Newburyport, MA$287K21768
- 12 69th St Newburyport, MA$240K21782
- 11 65th St Newburyport, MA$265K21806
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292