A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $199
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Greek Revival, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,388 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:15 L:0228
- Zillow Home ID: 56118069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $240-315K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01970 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 6.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01970, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Salem, and 49.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
|18 Albion St Salem, MA||$307K||3||2||1,491|
|14 Albion St Salem, MA||$344K||6||2||2,100|
|25 Nichols St UNIT B Salem, MA||$227K||2||1||1,196|
|25 Nichols St UNIT A Salem, MA||$177K||1||1||631|
|25 Nichols St Salem, MA||$311K||--||--||--|
|20 Albion St Salem, MA||$397K||3||2.5||1,850|
|12 Albion St Salem, MA||$323K||6||2||2,144|
|21 Nichols St Salem, MA||$258K||2||2||1,280|
|11 1/2 Albion St Salem, MA||$267K||4||1||1,037|
|11 Albion St Salem, MA||$292K||3||1||1,574|
|15 Albion St Salem, MA||$246K||3||1||1,044|
|22 Albion St Salem, MA||$304K||5||1||1,648|
|9 1/2 Albion St Salem, MA||$258K||2||1||1,104|
|24 Nichols St Salem, MA||$277K||2||1.5||1,160|
|17 Albion St Salem, MA||$276K||2||1||1,223|
|28 Nichols St Salem, MA||$322K||4||1.5||1,448|
|19 Nichols St Salem, MA||$358K||6||3||2,399|
|19 Nichols St Salem, MA||$339K||7||4||2,399|
|22 Nichols St Salem, MA||$393K||6||3||3,000|
|7 Albion St Salem, MA||$252K||3||1||1,197|
Nearby Schools in Salem
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!