16 Birchwood St, Boston, MA 021323 beds, 2 baths, 1,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $278
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Brick,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Electric Baseboard,HEATING \ Gas,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Blown In,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Garrison,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,369 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: W:20 P:11729 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59160868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Birchwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% lower than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 12 Birchwood St Boston, MA$441K32.51,680
- 20 Birchwood St Boston, MA$524K633,515
- 19 Birchwood St UNIT 19 West Roxbury, MA$356K31.51,228
- 21 Birchwood St UNIT 21 West Roxbury, MA$350K31.51,230
- 19-21 Birchwood St Boston, MA$448K32.51,203
- 11 Birchwood St Boston, MA$358K211,470
- 28 Birchwood St Boston, MA$510K32.51,680
- 25 Birchwood St Boston, MA$434K321,350
- 30 Birchwood St Boston, MA$406K311,586
- 29 Birchwood St Boston, MA$481K42.52,436
- 5274 Washington St Boston, MA$949K----3,468
- 5280 Washington St Boston, MA$348K311,299
- 20 Rockland St UNIT 20 Boston, MA$342K31.51,860
- 26-28 Rockland St Boston, MA$513K32.52,355
- 5261 Washington St UNIT 5261 Boston, MA$253K21.51,110
- 38 Birchwood St Boston, MA$662K53.53,252
- 2 Rockland St Boston, MA$2.82M8299,999
- 32 Rockland St Boston, MA$807K722,712
- 22 Rockland St UNIT 22 Boston, MA$333K31.51,844
- 18 Rockland St UNIT 18 Boston, MA$331K31.51,848
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292