- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,794 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- MLS #: 71840237
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W\Participate, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, STYLE \ Colonial, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, HEATING \ Central Heat
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,364 sqft
- Parcel #: M:063 B:307 L:703
- Zillow Home ID: 56268228
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-438K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is 35.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Malden, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
|8 Bow St Malden, MA||$290K||2||1.5||1,054|
|10 Bow St Malden, MA||$324K||2||1.5||1,406|
|81 Madison St Malden, MA||$301K||2||1.5||1,156|
|83-85 Madison St Malden, MA||$475K||6||4.5||2,822|
|69 Madison St Malden, MA||$386K||4||3||1,643|
|14 Bow St Medford, MA||$433K||2||1||1,100|
|89-91 Madison St Malden, MA||$398K||4||3.5||1,893|
|67 Madison St Malden, MA||$382K||3||3||1,785|
|67 Madison St Medford, MA||$545K||5||2||2,712|
|67 1/2 Madison St Malden, MA||$311K||2||3||784|
|73 Madison St Malden, MA||$340K||2||1.5||1,434|
|97-99 Madison St Malden, MA||$364K||2||3||1,672|
|74 Madison St Malden, MA||$433K||4||3||2,284|
|86-88 Madison St Malden, MA||$435K||5||4.5||2,099|
|63-65 Madison St Malden, MA||$402K||6||4||2,243|
|82 Madison St Malden, MA||$405K||7||2||1,896|
|64-66 Madison St Malden, MA||$411K||4||3||2,087|
|90-92 Madison St Malden, MA||$413K||4||3||2,060|
|60 Madison St Malden, MA||$436K||5||3||2,197|
|17 Crawford St Malden, MA||$436K||6||3||2,386|
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!