16 Braisted Ave, Staten Island, NY 103143 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,442 sqft
- Built in 1980
- 563 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $230
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 023730090
- Zillow Home ID: 32312163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Braisted Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Heartland Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 250% greater than in New York, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Heartland Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Heartland Village home values.
- 20 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$450K----2,080
- 14 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$498K----2,080
- 22 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$451K----2,080
- 26 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$425K----2,080
- 17 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$345K----1,600
- 19 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$341K----1,600
- 44 Evans St Staten Island, NY$431K----2,280
- 40 Evans St Staten Island, NY$461K----2,112
- 54 Evans St Staten Island, NY$444K----2,280
- 38 Evans St Staten Island, NY$353K----2,008
- 23 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$369K----1,600
- 56 Evans St Staten Island, NY$389K----1,980
- 36 Evans St Staten Island, NY$401K----1,536
- 28 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$425K----2,080
- 25 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$371K----1,600
- 58 Evans St Staten Island, NY$377K----1,600
- 60 Evans St Staten Island, NY$414K----1,600
- 29 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$341K----1,600
- 32 Braisted Ave Staten Island, NY$452K----2,080
- 31 Mcveigh Ave Staten Island, NY$341K----1,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!