A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 627 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $510,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $255
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Highway Access Shopping, Walk/Jog Trails, Dishwasher\ Microwave, \ Range, BASEMENT\ Partially Finished, Flooring - Hardwood, Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, Wood, Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, GARAGE Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, Tankless, KIT \ Balcony / Deck, Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00212 B:00003 L:0000A
- Zillow Home ID: 56037582
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $338-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01810 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 13.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% lower than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
|20 Brown St Andover, MA||$455K||3||1.5||1,828|
|12 Brown St Andover, MA||$488K||3||2||1,740|
|24 Brown St Andover, MA||$519K||3||2.5||2,268|
|494 Lowell St Andover, MA||$481K||4||2||2,353|
|486 Lowell St Andover, MA||$387K||3||1||1,345|
|500 Lowell St Andover, MA||$458K||3||2||1,782|
|28 Brown St Andover, MA||$547K||3||1.5||2,742|
|23 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$349K||3||1.5||1,632|
|19 Brown St Andover, MA||$571K||5||3||2,813|
|23 Brown St Andover, MA||$549K||3||2.5||2,390|
|27 Brown St Andover, MA||$522K||4||2||2,054|
|13 Brown St Andover, MA||$553K||3||3.5||2,358|
|487 Lowell St Andover, MA||$531K||4||2||2,800|
|484 Lowell St Andover, MA||$547K||4||2.5||2,572|
|31 Brown St Andover, MA||$546K||3||2.5||2,350|
|11 Hampton Ln Andover, MA||$534K||4||2||2,560|
|6 Brown St Andover, MA||$458K||3||2||1,875|
|9 Brown St Andover, MA||$559K||5||3||3,607|
|36 Brown St Tewksbury, MA||$290K||3||1||1,157|
|36 Brown St Andover, MA||$581K||3||1.5||2,559|
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!