- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,641 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 1088905
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Property Category \ Single Family, Under Construction \ No, Subsidized Housing \ No, Equipment \ Oven\Range, Exterior \ Screened Porch\Patio\Deck\Breezeway, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Near \ Shopping, Near \ Bus, Near \ Private School, Near \ Commuter Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Public School, Near \ Recreational Facility, Plumbing \ Mixed, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Water Supply \ Connected, Insulation \ Walls, Insulation \ Ceiling, Electric \ 200 Amps, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Equipment \ Cable TV, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Rooms \ Living Room, Historic \ None, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Exterior \ Masonry, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Fireplace \ Brick, Interior \ Cedar Closet, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Heat System \ Forced Water, Hot Water \ Oil, Garage Desc \ Integral, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Hot Water \ Tank, Garage Desc \ Attached, Heat System \ Baseboard, Near \ Swimming, Near \ Tennis, Rooms \ Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Near \ Golf, Electric \ 220 Volts, Insulation \ Floors, Rooms \ Den, Status \ Active Pending Short Sale Approval, Sewer \ Septic System, Lot Description \ Wooded, Lot Description \ Private Compound, Type \ Split Level, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Rooms Type \ Work Shop, Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Rooms Type \ Utility, Basement Rooms Type \ Laundry, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Rooms Type \ Storage Area, Basement Rooms Type \ Bathroom, Basement Finish \ Part Finished
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,310 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0046 L:010
- Zillow Home ID: 65961141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $194-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02919 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3% fall for Johnston as a whole. Among 02919 homes, this home is 24.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 27.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02919, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Johnston, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02919 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Johnston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02919 home values.
|12 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$270K||3||2||2,546|
|21 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$230K||3||2.5||1,691|
|18 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$195K||2||2||1,388|
|20 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$191K||2||1||1,350|
|22 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$237K||3||2.5||1,742|
|10 Hawkes Ave Johnston, RI||$264K||3||2||2,392|
|10 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$189K||3||1||1,275|
|15 Corona Dr Johnston, RI||$183K||2||1||1,114|
|5 Hawkes Ave Johnston, RI||$240K||3||1.5||1,613|
|2465 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$215K||2||1.5||--|
|2467 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$227K||3||1||1,638|
|8 Byrd Ave Johnston, RI||$231K||3||1.5||1,728|
|4 Earhart St Johnston, RI||$255K||2||1||2,122|
|2448 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$171K||2||1||1,028|
|2450 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$304K||3||2.5||2,285|
|7 Earhart St Johnston, RI||$251K||4||2||1,636|
|3 Earhart St Johnston, RI||$216K||3||1.5||1,092|
|2444 1/2 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$140K||1||1||864|
|2484 Hartford Ave Johnston, RI||$318K||3||2||2,768|
|1 Hawkes Ave Johnston, RI||$138K||2||1||868|
Nearby Schools in Johnston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!