A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $286
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0111 B:0022 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56939048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $585-875K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will decrease 0.7% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 38.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 85.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|14 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$497K||3||1.5||1,624|
|18 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$495K||4||2||1,960|
|13 Central St Marblehead, MA||$415K||3||1.5||1,652|
|9 Central St Marblehead, MA||$740K||3||2.5||2,283|
|12 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$426K||4||2||1,832|
|15 Central St Marblehead, MA||$501K||4||2||1,890|
|20 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$422K||3||2||1,309|
|17 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$723K||5||2.5||3,122|
|23 Central St APT 4 Marblehead, MA||$157K||2||1||579|
|23 Central St APT 3 Marblehead, MA||$199K||2||1||700|
|23 Central St APT 2 Marblehead, MA||$161K||1||1||548|
|23 Central St APT 1 Marblehead, MA||$241K||1||1||700|
|13 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$573K||4||2||2,252|
|27 Central St UNIT 2 Marblehead, MA||$258K||2||1||1,070|
|27 Central St UNIT 1 Marblehead, MA||$244K||2||1||1,024|
|11 Chestnut St Marblehead, MA||$596K||3||2||2,056|
|7 Central St Marblehead, MA||$453K||2||2||1,471|
|17 Central St Marblehead, MA||$567K||3||2||2,092|
|18 Central St APT 6 Marblehead, MA||$292K||2||2.01||901|
|18 Central St APT 5 Marblehead, MA||$280K||2||1.5||946|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
2-3 & ungraded0.7 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!