- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Views: 4,995 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $499,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $306
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:0042 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56952619
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $371-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 8.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|18 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$435K||2||1.5||1,547|
|14 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$381K||3||1||1,296|
|20 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$361K||2||1||1,152|
|22 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$502K||3||2.5||1,892|
|19 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$624K||3||2.5||2,208|
|10 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$484K||3||1.5||1,494|
|15-17 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$548K||6||2||2,852|
|2 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$324K||3||1||922|
|23 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$678K||4||3||2,481|
|13 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$904K||4||2.5||3,392|
|3 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$812K||4||3.5||4,500|
|5 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$594K||4||2.5||2,368|
|25 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$425K||3||2||1,755|
|7 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$614K||4||2.5||2,800|
|4 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$299K||2||1||744|
|8 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$325K||2||1||971|
|24 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$373K||3||1||1,209|
|7 Columbus Ave Newburyport, MA||$1.18M||4||5||4,300|
|6 Tracy St Newburyport, MA||$335K||3||1||1,056|
|22 Farrell St Newburyport, MA||$436K||4||1.5||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!