16 Cross St EUNIT 2, Somerville, MA 02145
Sold on 9/3/13: $279,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:876 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $279,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
- ParkingOn street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow100
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #89-L-3 Sub lot:2
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID67093311
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$274,049||$255K – $296K||+$3,020||$312||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,890/mo||$1.7K – $2.6K/mo||+$9||$2.16||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 02145 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Somerville as a whole. Among 02145 homes, this home is valued 23.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02145 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 152.3% higher than in Somerville, and 58.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
Neighborhood for 16 Cross St E UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Next Wave Junior High (assigned) 6-9 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Full Circle High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Michael E. Capuano Early Childhood Cent... (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Somerville High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Arthur D. Healey School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Winter Hill Community School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Albert F. Argenziano School at Lincoln ... (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005