16 Depot Rd, Kingston, NH 038483 beds, 2 baths, 1,544 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $251,500
- Price/sqft: $163
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,544 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: KNGS M:000U9 B:000030 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86848438
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Depot Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03848 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kingston, and 55.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03848 home values.
- 15 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$270K412,894
- 17 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$185K321,697
- 19 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$166K311,400
- 12 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$296K332,115
- 10 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$343KStudio33,512
- 9 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$225K221,605
- 1 Country Ln Kingston, NH$359K333,019
- 3A Country Ln Kingston, NH$294K312,419
- 3 Country Ln Kingston, NH$339K33.52,921
- 5 Country Ln Kingston, NH$344K333,278
- 21 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$305K322,187
- 6 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$271K642,876
- 5 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$272K322,868
- 4 Depot Rd Kingston, NH$326K633,157
- 2 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$258KStudio21,736
- 4 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$309K323,034
- 1 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$272K322,340
- 3 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$203K311,291
- 5 Ronnie Ln Kingston, NH$224K322,060
- 161 Main St Kingston, NH$408K434,450
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292