16 Devens Rd, Swampscott, MA 019074 beds, 2 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enjoy living on a quiet, one-way st. in a 2 family in historic Olmsted district, walking distance to beach and railroad. Kitchen, LR, DR and 2 bedrooms on 1st floor and 2 more bedrooms upstairs. 2 full baths. New kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & disposal in sink. Cherry cabinets, lots of storage in butler's pantry. Washer/ dryer in basement. Antique floors, high ceilings, recessed lighting, custom window treatments, newly painted throughout. Lots of closets. Front porch and back deck. Off-st. parking. One month security deposit, good credit. No pets, no smoking.
Great neighborhood for kids, one-way st. has limited traffic, very pleasant, attractive area.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110562417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Devens Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01907 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Swampscott, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01907 home values.
- 28 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$562K443,584
- 26 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$371K31.51,417
- 22 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$444K422,785
- 42 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$408K321,527
- 31 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$432K422,154
- 23 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$515K42.52,524
- 37 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$464K52.51,971
- 43 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$303K21895
- 20 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$397K421,658
- 17 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$580K32.52,514
- 49 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$410K41.52,149
- 46 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$426K31.51,728
- 14 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$688K32.52,352
- 25-27 Reid Ter Swampscott, MA$792K53.54,238
- 20 Reid Ter Swampscott, MA$411K211,202
- 55 Devens Rd Swampscott, MA$438K41.51,799
- 37 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA$240K21884
- 18 Devens Rd UNIT 18 Swampscott, MA$371K41.752,020
- 33 Mapledale Pl Swampscott, MA$387K31.51,706
- 16 Devens Rd UNIT 16 Swampscott, MA$355K221,674
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!