A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $33,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $28
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Area Num \ Plymouth, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Other, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Other, Interior Feature \ Other, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Under Deposit, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Entry Only, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Mill Rate \ 34.6500, Neighborhood \ Terryville (119), Park Garage Type \ Detached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ Yes, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Unknown, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Cape Cod, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00306800
- Zillow Home ID: 57816255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $95-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 0.1% next year. Among 06786 homes, this home is valued 21.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 76.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.1% greater than in Terryville, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Terryville.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|14 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$119K||2||2||1,210|
|10 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$109K||3||1||1,239|
|11 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$121K||3||1.5||1,422|
|19 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$111K||2||2||1,232|
|Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$98K||3||1||1,167|
|6 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$98K||3||1||1,167|
|3 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$191K||--||--||--|
|2 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$120K||3||1.5||1,400|
|23 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$149K||7||3||2,150|
|29 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$143K||2||2||1,834|
|3 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$376K||10||6.5||4,026|
|28 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$183K||6||3||2,674|
|26 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$105K||Studio||--||1,056|
|3 Dewey Ave Terryville, CT||$378K||10||6.5||4,026|
|31 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$157K||5||3||2,321|
|24 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$138K||3||2||1,320|
|21 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$150K||3||2||1,365|
|19 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$149K||3||2||1,388|
|19 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$135K||3||2||1,388|
|32 Beach Ave Terryville, CT||$168K||5||3||2,430|
Nearby Schools in Terryville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!