A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,967 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $155,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Area Num \ Glastonbury, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Condo Type \ Other, Cooling System \ Central Air, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Sidewalk, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heating system: Hydro Air, Heating system: Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type Description \ N/A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 35.6500, Neighborhood \ Glastonbury (14), Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Park Garage Type \ Car Port, Park Garage Type \ Open, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Status \ Active, Style \ Condo, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Tenant Pays \ Cable TV, Tenant Pays \ Electric, Tenant Pays \ Gas, Transaction Type \ Rent, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 32
- Floor size: 1,337 sqft
- Parcel #: 19600016
- Zillow Home ID: 57722191
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $87-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06033 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Glastonbury as a whole. Among 06033 homes, this home is valued 44.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.