A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,301 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $399,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground Heated, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Wood, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0092 B:0129 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56955395
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-529K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 8.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|14 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$412K||3||2||1,738|
|8 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$372K||5||1.5||1,150|
|18 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$370K||3||2||1,138|
|7 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$340K||3||2||1,056|
|12 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$403K||3||2||1,638|
|17 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$453K||4||3||1,738|
|13 Hawthorne Rd Newburyport, MA||$400K||4||2||1,512|
|15 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$364K||3||1||1,188|
|9 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$434K||4||1.5||2,416|
|61 Longfellow Dr Newburyport, MA||$391K||4||2||1,332|
|13 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$479K||6||2.5||1,996|
|10 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$391K||4||2||1,900|
|63 Longfellow Dr Newburyport, MA||$333K||3||1||1,113|
|11 Hawthorne Rd Newburyport, MA||$376K||2||1||1,638|
|59 Longfellow Dr Newburyport, MA||$359K||3||2||1,002|
|7 Newhall Ln Newburyport, MA||$428K||4||2.5||1,782|
|19 Elizabeth Ln Newburyport, MA||$390K||3||2.5||1,138|
|5 Newhall Ln Newburyport, MA||$424K||3||2||1,547|
|2 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$356K||3||1.5||1,150|
|11 Marquand Ln Newburyport, MA||$400K||3||1.5||1,894|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.