- Lot: 1.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,486 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $234,933
- Last sale price/sqft: $191
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Parcel #: RAYM M:029-3 L:004
- Zillow Home ID: 86819397
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $127-256K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03077 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Town of Raymond as a whole. Among 03077 homes, this home is valued 12.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% less than in Town of Raymond, and 11.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03077 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Raymond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03077 home values.
|15 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$193K||3||1||1,476|
|18 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$258K||4||2||2,170|
|21 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$151K||3||2||1,667|
|20 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$166K||3||2||1,674|
|3 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$164K||2||1||724|
|3 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$97K||2||1||724|
|5 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$101K||2||1||520|
|7 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$112K||3||2||1,064|
|9 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$100K||3||1||932|
|11 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$91K||2||1||972|
|16 Prince Ln Raymond, NH||$198K||2||2||1,672|
|17 Royal Ln Raymond, NH||$204K||2||2||1,712|
|4 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$91K||2||2||924|
|2 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$151K||3||2||1,404|
|6 Twins Rd Raymond, NH||$88K||2||1||924|
|23 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$236K||4||2||2,520|
|22 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$190K||3||2||1,458|
|24 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$111K||3||2||1,188|
|25 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$159K||4||1.5||1,484|
|26 Essex Dr Raymond, NH||$117K||3||1.5||1,154|
Nearby Schools in Town of Raymond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!