A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $195,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $122
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Workshop, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: R02098
- Zillow Home ID: 58848606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $152-279K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% fall for Lake Pocotopaug as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 16.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% greater than in Lake Pocotopaug, and 29.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06424 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Pocotopaug.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|14 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$194K||3||2.5||1,547|
|10 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$185K||4||2||1,200|
|17 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$188K||3||2||1,276|
|15 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$201K||3||2.5||1,518|
|13 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$171K||3||1||1,020|
|22 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$186K||3||1||1,400|
|23 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$196K||4||2||1,944|
|26 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$196K||3||2.5||1,144|
|9 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$179K||3||1||1,275|
|20 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$220K||3||2.5||1,236|
|22 1/2 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,512|
|12 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$158K||3||1||1,064|
|8 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$163K||3||1||1,156|
|21 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$176K||3||1||1,258|
|7 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$177K||3||1||1,371|
|18 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$191K||3||1||1,584|
|24 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$182K||3||1.5||1,132|
|19 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$186K||3||1.5||1,460|
|16 Hills Ave East Hampton, CT||$191K||3||2.5||1,148|
|5 Fairlawn Ave East Hampton, CT||$189K||4||2||1,634|
Nearby Schools in Lake Pocotopaug
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!