16 Forest Dr, Sands Point, NY 110504 beds, 4 baths, 4,376 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Finished basement, 1100 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,376 sqft
- Lot depth: 413
- Lot width: 232
- Parcel #: 04131 00080
- Zillow Home ID: 31080481
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Forest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 250% greater than in Sands Point, and 90.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sands Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11050 home values.
- 18 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.58M--44,237
- 11 Forest Dr Port Washington, NY$1.81M53.54,450
- 12 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.59M--4.54,821
- 2 Wisteria Path Port Washington, NY$2.26M--66,422
- 41 Old House Ln Sands Point, NY$1.65M--3.54,026
- 19 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$3.74M66.57,431
- 1 Wisteria Path Sands Point, NY$3.17M--3.55,286
- 9 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.33M44.54,078
- 20 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.02M--54,229
- 17 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.53M55.57,000
- 10 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.29M--5.53,819
- 33 Old House Ln Sands Point, NY$2.04M553,750
- 8 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$2.39M--3.55,306
- 57 Old House Ln Port Washington, NY$2.37M--4.53,691
- Old House Ln Sands Point, NY--------
- 72 Old House Ln Port Washington, NY$3.28M--66,790
- Forest Dr Port Washington, NY--------
- Old House Ln Sands Point, NY$2.02M--3.52,928
- 70 Old House Ln Sands Point, NY$4.48M76.27,500
- 7 Forest Dr Sands Point, NY$4.18M--88,211
Nearby Schools in Sands Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292