A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,443 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: M:281 B:0349 L:00123
- Zillow Home ID: 68976184
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $149-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06511 home values will decrease 1.7% next year, compared to a 1.9% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among 06511 homes, this home is valued 9.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06511, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% less than in New Haven, and 92.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06511 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06511 home values.
|18 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$187K||3||2.5||1,344|
|15 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$213K||4||3||1,536|
|17 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$213K||4||3||1,536|
|22 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$204K||4||3||1,344|
|19 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$203K||3||2.5||1,344|
|24 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$235K||3||2.5||1,883|
|21 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$213K||4||3||1,536|
|26 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$212K||4||3||1,536|
|23 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$213K||4||3||1,536|
|25 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$205K||4||3||1,536|
|28 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$200K||3||2.5||1,344|
|Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$200K||3||2.5||1,344|
|27 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$230K||3||2||1,773|
|30 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$200K||3||3||1,344|
|20 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$214K||3||2.1||1,536|
|32 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$211K||3||2||1,575|
|14 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$209K||4||3||1,536|
|13 Frances Hunter Dr New Haven, CT||$209K||4||3||1,536|
|101 Bristol St New Haven, CT||$213K||4||2||2,330|
|105 Bristol St New Haven, CT||$159K||3||1.5||1,591|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!