16 Francis St, Middleport, NY 141054 beds, 2 baths, 1,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $77,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 225
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 2936010850200001075000
- Zillow Home ID: 31481182
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 16 Francis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% higher than in Middleport, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14105 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14105 home values.
- 14 Francis St Middleport, NY$78K411,460
- 18 Francis St Middleport, NY$98K422,140
- 12 Francis St Middleport, NY$75K321,736
- 19 Orchard St Middleport, NY$66K31.51,686
- 20 Francis St Middleport, NY$99K322,130
- 13 Francis St Middleport, NY$74K421,878
- 10 Francis St Middleport, NY$91K421,696
- 17 Orchard St Middleport, NY$68K211,336
- 7 Francis St Middleport, NY$77K41.52,536
- 8 Francis St Middleport, NY$65K411,792
- 17 Francis St Middleport, NY$73K321,988
- 15 Orchard St Middleport, NY$48K211,045
- Francis St Middleport, NY$91K421,696
- 5 Francis St Middleport, NY$81K521,836
- S Main St Middleport, NY$125K41.52,492
- 13 Orchard St Middleport, NY$79K411,624
- 19 Francis St Middleport, NY$72K321,720
- 22 Orchard St Middleport, NY$73K311,730
- 24 Francis St Middleport, NY$50K22960
- 4 Francis St Middleport, NY$79K622,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292