16 Geneve, Newport Beach, CA 926605 beds, 9 baths, 8,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $3,915,000
- Price/sqft: $477
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 46109112
- Zillow Home ID: 25498802
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Geneve
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92660 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.9% less than in Los Angeles Metro, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92660 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92660 home values.
- 14 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$3.8M556,371
- 12 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$4.06M585,178
- 11 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$4.55M566,000
- 21 Ridgeline Dr Newport Beach, CA$6.55M7813,000
- 17 Ridgeline Dr Newport Beach, CA$7.74M7129,418
- 10 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$3.83M56.57,554
- 7 Yorkshire Newport Beach, CA$4.68M66.56,500
- 8 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$3.44M54.55,702
- 11 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.13M32.5--
- 11 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.24M332,482
- 11 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.17M332,482
- 3 Yorkshire Newport Beach, CA$3.67M467,024
- 5 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$3.69M44.56,000
- 6 Geneve Newport Beach, CA$2.71M------
- 15 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.06M221,994
- 15 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.07M221,994
- 11 Ridgeline Dr Newport Beach, CA$2.3M------
- 29 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.06M221,917
- 21 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.15M32.52,482
- 17 Coventry Newport Beach, CA$1.74M443,200
Nearby Schools in Newport Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.