A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,568 sqft
- Built in 1989
- HOA Fee: $217
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Fenced, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 25
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:0042 L:0066-BU7
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 55956986
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $76-231K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will rise 0.8% next year. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 46.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% higher than in Attleboro, and 41.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Attleboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!