16 Glenn Ave, Salinas, CA 939073 beds, 2 baths, 1,041 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $145,000
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Private/Mutual
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,041 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 127271052000
- Zillow Home ID: 19363179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Glenn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93907, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.9% lower than in Salinas, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 93907 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93907 home values.
- 18 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$437K321,467
- 14 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$442K321,463
- 20 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$445K331,748
- 15 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$388K321,387
- 10 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$431K321,458
- 13 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$442K321,444
- 17 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$325K321,209
- 22 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$468K431,843
- 11 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$442K321,441
- 8 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$435K3231,363
- 9 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$424K221,496
- 20 Pope Dr Salinas, CA$485K432,127
- 6 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$374K332,298
- 7 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$429K221,209
- 2 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$416K321,524
- 5 Glenn Ave Salinas, CA$428K321,513
- 24 Pope Dr Salinas, CA$532K322,868
- 193 Echo Valley Rd Salinas, CA$428K431,785
- 30 Pope Dr Salinas, CA$435K221,056
- 12 Pope Dr Salinas, CA$421K321,453
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!