16 Harcourt StAPT 4L, Boston, MA 02116
For Sale: $1,100,000
Price Cut (Oct 2): -$79,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow217
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Doorman,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Fan Coil,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,FLOORING \ Hardwood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Fan Coil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,STYLE \ Low-Rise,TERMS_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks),
- MLS #71526691
- Unit Count78
- Unit Floor #4
- Zillow Home ID2112800299
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,094,704||$930K – $1.24M||-$55,471||$727||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,170/mo||$2.4K – $6.4K/mo||-$10||$2.77||12/16/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is 39.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.9% less than in Boston, and 95.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 16 Harcourt Street APT 4L
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005