16 Hinckley St, Somerville, MA 021453 beds, 1 bath, 1,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1886
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $468,000
- Price/sqft: $291
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ University,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks),FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LEAD_PAINT \ Yes,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office,OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Other (See Remarks),UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Parcel #: 32-C-20
- Zillow Home ID: 56537147
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Hinckley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02145, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 161.1% greater than in Somerville, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02145 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02145 home values.
- # 1--21--
Nearby Schools in Somerville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292