- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Views: 746 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:011-B B:0001 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 56132542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $355-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 47.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|17 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$458K||3||2.5||2,180|
|15 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$412K||3||3.5||1,336|
|14 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$400K||3||2||1,544|
|18 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$415K||3||2.5||1,344|
|19 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$433K||3||2.5||1,548|
|20 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$395K||3||2.5||1,332|
|12 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$407K||4||2.5||1,410|
|21 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$449K||3||2.5||1,842|
|11 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$406K||3||2.5||1,344|
|10 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$390K||3||2.5||1,392|
|22 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$379K||3||2.5||1,498|
|23 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$548K||3||2||2,019|
|9 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$415K||3||3||1,392|
|8 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$360K||3||2||1,288|
|24 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$409K||3||2.5||1,392|
|25 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$409K||3||2.5||1,392|
|7 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$914K||4||2.5||3,884|
|34 Heritage Ln Saugus, MA||$619K||3||3||2,514|
|32 Heritage Ln Saugus, MA||$592K||4||2.5||2,989|
|6 Juniper Dr Saugus, MA||$537K||4||2.5||2,422|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!