16 Juniper St, Beverly, MA 019155 beds, 3 baths, 4,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/24 11:30am-1:30pm
- Lot: 3.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 344 days on Zillow
- Price/sqft: $266
- MLS #: 71543385
- Finished basement, 615 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_DSCRP \ Remodeled,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ French Doors,FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOT_WATER \ Tankless,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Batts,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass - Loose,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors,LIV_DSCRP \ Wet bar,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Fireplace,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,115 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 B:038A L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59230336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Juniper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 73.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
- 12 Juniper St Beverly, MA$700K42.53,344
- 7 Hemlock St Beverly, MA$577K32.52,243
- 112 Valley St Beverly, MA$594K412,371
- 11 Juniper St Beverly, MA$874K533,695
- 10 Juniper St Beverly, MA$653K332,070
- 98 Valley St Beverly, MA$921K523,217
- 102 Valley St Beverly, MA$533K321,952
- 104 Valley St Beverly, MA$598K422,123
- 5 Hemlock St Beverly, MA$482K411,825
- 1 Hemlock St Beverly, MA$546K41.51,992
- 3 Hemlock St Beverly, MA$623K43.52,793
- 7 Juniper St Beverly, MA$1.65M44.54,471
- 114 Valley St Beverly, MA$500K321,601
- 116 Valley St Beverly, MA$652K32.52,508
- 6 Juniper St Beverly, MA$1.63M644,306
- 52 Valley St Beverly, MA$1.18M633,465
- 2 Hemlock St Beverly, MA$1.55M44.56,402
- 4 Juniper St Beverly, MA--------
- 26 Juniper St Beverly, MA$948K566,737
- 890 Hale St Beverly, MA$1.41M8--10,457
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.