16 Leeds St, Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/30/13: $680,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Multi Family:2,694 sq ft
- Lot:1,633 sqft
- Year Built:1905
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $680,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesGranite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street
- Parcel #W:07 P:00116 S:000
- Room Count14
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59152836
- Days on Zillow169
- Last Remodel Year1975
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$583,706||$502K – $665K||-$11,284||$216||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,632/mo||$1.8K – $3.5K/mo||+$88||$0.98||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 26.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Boston, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 16 Leeds Street
- # 2--------
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005