A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $118,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0068 B:0047 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58036637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 8.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.1% lower than in West Haven, and 62.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06516 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|24 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$408K||3||2||3,430|
|6 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$138K||2||1||970|
|Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$138K||2||1||970|
|15 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,332|
|9 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1||1,012|
|33 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$186K||4||1.5||1,456|
|65 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$136K||2||1||768|
|15 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$195K||--||--||--|
|68 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$140K||3||1||994|
|81 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$179K||3||2||1,188|
|70 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$144K||3||1||912|
|62 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$213K||3||2.5||1,872|
|74 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$157K||2||1||1,080|
|20 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$223K||3||2||1,538|
|75 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$158K||2||1||928|
|56 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$195K||3||2||1,403|
|46 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$161K||1||1||950|
|101 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$176K||4||2||1,650|
|78 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$160K||3||1||1,080|
|44 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$198K||3||2.5||1,531|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!