- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 640 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $118,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0068 B:0047 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 58036637
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-170K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06516 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for West Haven as a whole. Among 06516 homes, this home is valued 7.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in West Haven, and 109.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06516 home values.
|24 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$343K||3||2||3,430|
|6 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$134K||2||1||970|
|Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$134K||2||1||970|
|15 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$209K||3||1.5||1,332|
|9 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$156K||2||1||1,012|
|33 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$181K||4||1.5||1,456|
|65 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$137K||2||1||768|
|15 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$193K||--||--||--|
|68 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$139K||3||1||994|
|81 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$176K||3||2||1,188|
|70 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$137K||3||1||912|
|62 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$223K||3||2.5||1,872|
|74 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$157K||2||1||1,080|
|20 Lincoln Pl West Haven, CT||$223K||3||2||1,538|
|75 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$152K||2||1||928|
|56 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$193K||3||2||1,403|
|46 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$163K||1||1||941|
|101 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$173K||4||2||1,650|
|78 Lakeview Ave West Haven, CT||$162K||3||1||1,080|
|44 Hillside St West Haven, CT||$205K||3||2.5||1,531|
Nearby Schools in West Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!