- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 24 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,890 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: E10042829
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven\Range, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Fuel Type \ Oil, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Attic \ Walkup, Cooling System \ None, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Laundry Room Info \ Basement, Area Num \ Waterford, Mill Rate \ 24.8000, Neighborhood \ Waterford (86), Area Amenities \ Library, Area Amenities \ Park, Interior Feature \ Internet - Available, Lot Description \ Fence - Partial, Area Amenities \ Playground, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Fuel Tank Description \ In Basement, Park Garage Type \ None, Exterior Feature \ Porch-Enclosed, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Transaction Type \ Sale, Energy Features \ Thermopane Windows
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Parcel #: 0380200
- Zillow Home ID: 58089866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $120-189K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% decrease for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is 22.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|18 Louise St Waterford, CT||$151K||2||1||912|
|14 Louise St Waterford, CT||$165K||3||2.5||1,270|
|Louise St Waterford, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,632|
|20 Louise St Waterford, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,632|
|14 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$239K||3||3||2,200|
|18 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$181K||3||1||1,428|
|20 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$179K||3||1||1,428|
|22 Louise St Waterford, CT||$136K||2||1||900|
|15 Louise St Waterford, CT||$154K||2||1||480|
|11 Louise St Waterford, CT||$154K||2||1.5||1,200|
|22 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$180K||3||2||1,360|
|19 Louise St Waterford, CT||$152K||3||1||1,044|
|16 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$326K||3||2.5||2,504|
|21 Louise St Waterford, CT||$142K||3||1||990|
|24 Louise St Waterford, CT||$185K||3||1||1,396|
|17 Clark Pl Waterford, CT||$264K||4||3||1,388|
|15 Clark Ln Waterford, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,332|
|15 Clark Ln Griswold, CT||$126K||--||--||--|
|8 Olive St Waterford, CT||$191K||2||2||1,537|
|12 Olive St Waterford, CT||$122K||2||1||748|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.