16 Marshfield Rd, Newton, MA 024594 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
orignal foundation and first floor deck.
- Lot: 7,280 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $963,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 230 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garage parking
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: S:62 B:026 L:0009
- Zillow Home ID: 56316507
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Marshfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newton, and 88.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 196 Jackson St Newton, MA$761K31.51,534
- 15 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$799K31.52,004
- 19 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$793K31.51,901
- 190 Jackson St Newton, MA$805K31.51,784
- 12 Marshfield Rd Newton, MA$968K31.52,113
- 9 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$742K31.51,374
- 51 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$676K31.51,575
- 193 Jackson St Newton, MA$1.24M33.52,590
- 33 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$829K41.52,041
- 5 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$590K31.51,259
- 21 Lantern Ln Newton, MA$842K43.51,980
- 221 Jackson St Newton, MA$720K421,740
- 238 Jackson St Newton, MA$496K31850
- 27 Lantern Ln Newton, MA$812K41.52,142
- 18 Lantern Ln Newton, MA$778K321,795
- 24 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$600K321,346
- 16 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$815K32.51,977
- 19 Rice St Newton, MA$732K32.51,856
- 4 Duxbury Rd Newton, MA$656K31.51,308
- 10 Duxbury Rd Newton Center, MA$748K32.52,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.