This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 3,436 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $451,500
- Finished basement, 336 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bedroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,646 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0052 B:0066 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56937459
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $414-535K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01945 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0% increase for Marblehead as a whole. Among 01945 homes, this home is valued 14% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01945, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marblehead, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01945 home values.
|17 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$507K||3||1.5||1,800|
|1 Martin Ter Marblehead, MA||$547K||3||1.5||2,065|
|18 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$519K||3||1.5||1,792|
|22 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$549K||3||2||2,018|
|13 Martin St Marblehead, MA||$560K||4||2||2,332|
|23 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$513K||3||1.5||1,760|
|6 Martin Ter UNIT 6 Marblehead, MA||$387K||3||1||1,512|
|16 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$443K||3||1.5||1,449|
|3 Martin Ter Marblehead, MA||$623K||4||2.5||2,600|
|9 Martin St Marblehead, MA||$374K||2||1||1,142|
|24 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$394K||2||1||1,051|
|2 Martin Ter Marblehead, MA||$511K||3||1.5||1,821|
|25 Oak St Marblehead, MA||$942K||5||4||5,145|
|7 Martin St Marblehead, MA||$490K||3||2||1,824|
|14 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$495K||3||1.5||1,657|
|15 Cedar St Marblehead, MA||$415K||3||2||1,456|
|11 Cedar St Marblehead, MA||$434K||3||1||1,214|
|26 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$471K||2||1||1,677|
|25 Birch St Marblehead, MA||$443K||4||1.5||1,606|
|5 Martin St Marblehead, MA||$451K||3||1.5||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Marblehead
1-3 & ungraded0.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!