16 Middle St, Keene, NH 03431
For Sale: $199,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow83
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- MLS #4315842
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID2110998118
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$174,788||$159K – $187K||-$832||$70||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,215/mo||$887 – $1.8K/mo||+$8||$0.49||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New Hampshire home values will rise 2.3% next year. Among 03431 homes, this home is 36.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03431 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.9% greater than in Keene Metro, and 12.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 16 Middle Street
- 24 School St Keene, NH$290K31.53,092
- 92 Court St Keene, NH$479K54.04,382
- 94 School St Keene, NH$705K64.05,404
- 69 Colorado St Keene, NH$153K31.01,560
- 64 Leverett St Keene, NH$156K32.01,550
- 39 Union St Keene, NH$168K42.02,444
- 37-39 Castle St Keene, NH$218K------
- 23 Park St Keene, NH$119K31.01,092
- 12A Wilson St Keene, NH$122K41.01,000
- 16 Church St Keene, NH$277K21.52,292
- 37 Church Street #3 Keene, NH$119K21.51,100
- 31 Emerald St Keene, NH$170K41.02,424
- 189 Court St Keene, NH$268K54.03,668
- 72 Leverett St Keene, NH$146K32.01,625
- 19 Davis Ave Swanzey, NH$140K31.01,459
- 169 Elm St Keene, NH$60K31.01,260
- 39 Blake St Keene, NH$189K42.02,520
- 51 Blake St Keene, NH$178K42.02,100
- 26 Brook St Keene, NH$102K31.01,245
- 32 Howard Ct Keene, NH$185K----2,772
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005