This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10.4 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 337 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1992 for $20,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, Heating system: Common, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ No, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Sewerage Disposal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 889 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:0747 B:0001R L:8
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56061855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01835 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Haverhill as a whole. Among 01835 homes, this home is valued 29.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 30.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.3% lower than in Haverhill, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Spofford Pond (assigned)3-6 & ungraded6.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!