16 Oak Square Ave, Boston, MA 021354 beds, 2 baths, 2,021 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $272
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ University,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Closet,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,HEATING \ Forced Air,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ Basement,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Stained Glass,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Victorian,
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,021 sqft
- Parcel #: W:22 P:03861 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59095575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Oak Square Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% lower than in Boston, and 90.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 12 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$589K412,013
- 20 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$615K211,922
- 24 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$583K311,200
- 11 Montfern Ave Boston, MA--321,200
- 11 Montfern Ave UNIT 3 Brighton, MA$390K321,200
- 11 Montfern Ave UNIT 2 Brighton, MA$387K211,150
- 11 Montfern Ave UNIT 1 Brighton, MA$378K21.5966
- 8 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$469K412,259
- 15 Montfern Ave Boston, MA$916K215,143
- 79 Montfern Ave Brighton, MA$1.04M663,651
- 9 Montfern Ave # B Boston, MA$391K321,078
- 9 Montfern Ave # A Boston, MA$391K321,078
- 19 Montfern Ave Boston, MA$877K934,125
- 5 Oak Square Ave # 0 Boston, MA$428K31--
- 7 Oak Square Ave Brighton, MA$549K------
- 28 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$582K211,924
- 11 Oak Square Ave Boston, MA$679K512,131
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292