- Lot: 14.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1897
- 310 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,734 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Stove
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 4406787
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Basement \ Bulkhead, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Sump Pump, Basement \ Unfinished, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Wood Frame, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, Electric \ 220 Plug, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Wood Stove, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Dog Fence, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Exterior Features CF \ Satellite, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Foundation \ Brick, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Storage Above, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatFuel \ Wood, HeatingAndCooling \ Steam, HeatingAndCooling \ Window AC, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ Draperies, Interior Features CF \ DSL, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Wood Stove, LotDescription \ Corner, LotDescription \ Lake Rights, LotDescription \ Landscaped, LotDescription \ Pasture, LotDescription \ Pond, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, LotDescription \ Sloping, LotDescription \ Wooded Setting, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Metal, Roof \ Pitched, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Sewer \ 1000 Gallon, Sewer \ Concrete, Sewer \ Leach Field, Sewer \ Septic, StreetType \ Rd, Style \ Victorian, Water Access Description \ Shared Private, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Water CF \ Dug Well, Water CF \ Private, Water Type \ Lake, WaterHeater \ Off Boiler, WaterHeater \ Tank
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: BRAD M:00016 B:000058 L:000000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 86767839
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-319K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03221 homes, this home is 41.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.3% less than in Bradford, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bradford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|17 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$149K||2||1||1,104|
|9 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$282K||3||3||2,414|
|30 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$185K||3||1||1,611|
|31 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$331K||5||2.5||3,329|
|367 Old County Rd Bradford, NH||$191K||2||2||1,572|
|35 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$182K||4||2||1,841|
|38 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$151K||2||1||938|
|41 Old Sutton Rd Bradford, NH||$215K||3||2||2,170|
|106 Bum Carter Rd Sutton, NH||$215K||3||1||2,152|
|110 Jolly Farm Rd Sutton, NH||$211K||2||1||852|
|136 Jolly Farm Rd Sutton, NH||$386K||3||2||2,843|
|103 Foothills Rd Bradford, NH||$472K||7||3.5||3,172|
|180 Harvey Rd Sutton, NH||$211K||2||2||2,155|
|1691 Eaton Grange Rd E Sutton, NH||$315K||3||3||2,440|
|10 Hermit Hollow Ln Sutton, NH||$236K||2||2.5||1,650|
|11 Hermit Hollow Ln Sutton, NH||$184K||1||1.5||1,388|
|114 Jolly Farm Rd Sutton, NH||$149K||3||1||1,184|
|348 Old Newbury Rd Sutton, NH||$151K||1||1||768|
|115 Mastin Rd Sutton, NH||$155K||2||1||960|
|101 Mastin Rd Sutton, NH||$204K||3||2||1,456|
Nearby Schools in Bradford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!