16 Omo St, Middletown, CT 064576 beds, 2.01 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $63,300
- Price/sqft: $35
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement \ Concrete Floor,Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Asphalt,Energy Features \ None,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Steam,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Row House,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Parcel #: R12826
- Zillow Home ID: 57870211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Omo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06457, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% greater than in Middletown, and 19.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06457 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middletown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06457 home values.
- 18 Omo St Middletown, CT$146K321,266
- 14 Omo St Middletown, CT$423K642,654
- 10 Omo St Middletown, CT$208K211,100
- 8 Omo St Middletown, CT$152K31900
- 38 Walnut St Middletown, CT$151K111,014
- 1 Omo St Middletown, CT$134K311,476
- 4 Omo St Middletown, CT$184K421,856
- Omo St Middletown, CT$164K421,678
- 3 Omo St Middletown, CT$226K632,931
- 44 Walnut St Middletown, CT$221K------
- 6 Omo St Middletown, CT$187K311,200
- 48 Walnut St Middletown, CT$161K311,050
- 7 Omo St Middletown, CT$139K511,512
- 9 Omo St Middletown, CT$325K82.52,376
- 11 Omo St Middletown, CT$161K211,063
- 155 River Rd Middletown, CT$183K621,386
- 29 Maple St Middletown, CT$139K311,257
- 15 Omo St Middletown, CT$164K42.51,678
- 28 Maple St Middletown, CT$221K622,240
- 22 Walnut St Middletown, CT$229K41.51,686
Nearby Schools in Middletown
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292