- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,807 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $270,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Intercom, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,666 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:09 B:C L:04
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 59039279
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $257-464K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 93.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% lower than in Plainville, and 26.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
|15 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$317K||3||3||2,204|
|14 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$290K||3||1.5||2,020|
|14 Perron Rd # A Plainville, CT||$473K||4||2.5||3,256|
|10 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$239K||3||1.5||1,484|
|9 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$230K||3||1.5||1,350|
|13 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$298K||3||2.5||2,498|
|13 Perron Rd #B Plainville, CT||$353K||3||2.5||2,498|
|13 Perron Rd # A Plainville, CT||$370K||3||2.5||2,292|
|12 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,440|
|20 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$266K||3||2||1,563|
|11 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$239K||3||2||1,638|
|22 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$305K||3||2.5||1,878|
|5 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$331K||4||3||2,522|
|18 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$234K||3||2||1,265|
|24 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$253K||3||1||1,456|
|8 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$250K||4||2||1,470|
|25 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$212K||3||1||1,319|
|7 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$294K||3||2.5||1,966|
|7 Perron Rd # A Plainville, CT||$282K||3||1.5||1,811|
|3 Perron Rd Plainville, CT||$181K||3||1||1,144|
Nearby Schools in Plainville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!