16 Putnam St, Needham, MA 02494
Sold on 3/22/13: $625,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,275 sq ft
- Lot:0.61 acres
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $625,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Zillow Home ID2115694342
- Days on Zillow275
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$627,358||$571K – $690K||-$16,154||$275||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,119/mo||$2.2K – $3.9K/mo||+$36||$1.37||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02494 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Needham as a whole. Among 02494 homes, this home is valued 4.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02494 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.3% less than in Needham, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02494 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Needham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02494 home values.
Neighborhood for 16 Putnam Street
Nearby Schools in Needham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hillside Elementary (assigned) K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Needham High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Pollard Middle (assigned) 7-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Eliot Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Mitchell Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- Monsignor Haddad Middle 6-8 1.1 mi
- St. Joseph Elementary K-5 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005