- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16 Rocky Hill Rd, Essex, MA 019293 beds, 3 baths, 2,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2.22 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,572 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0005 B:0012 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56917413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Rocky Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01929, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in Town of Essex, and 92.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01929 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
- 22 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$689K43.52,960
- 23 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$607K332,498
- 7 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$699K42.52,764
- 2 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$598K322,265
- 26 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$860K------
- 92 Pond St Essex, MA$425K21.51,376
- 98 Pond St Essex, MA$456K322,021
- 31 R Hill Rd Essex, MA$433K311,550
- 89 Pond St Essex, MA$447K422,106
- 7 Pine Ridge Rd Essex, MA$737K443,398
- 91 Pond St Essex, MA$407K321,404
- 8 Pine Ridge Rd Essex, MA$604K32.52,222
- 100 Pond St Essex, MA$478K32.52,163
- 34 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$821K42.52,982
- 85 Pond St Essex, MA$408K311,615
- 35 Rocky Hill Rd Essex, MA$1.21M64.56,151
- 29 Turtle Back Rd Essex, MA$843K43.53,878
- 16 Turtle Back Rd Essex, MA$722K332,066
- 25 Turtle Back Rd Essex, MA$780K32.53,745
- 86 Pond St Essex, MA$344K311,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292