- Built in 1900
- Views: 1,417 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $144
- Asbestos Information: Is Present
- Attic: Pulldown Stairs
- Basement Finish Info: Unfinished
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Hatchway
- Conveniences: Private Trash Pickup
- Cooling System Type: None
- Driveway Type: Asphalt
- Driveway Type: Shared
- Partial Screens
- Partial Storm Windows
- Partial Thermalpane Windows
- Exterior: Asbestos
- Exterior: Shingles
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Furnace Type: Central
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Domestic
- Included In Monthly Rent: Grounds Maintenance
- Included In Monthly Rent: Heat
- Included In Monthly Rent: Hot Water
- Included In Monthly Rent: Parking
- Included In Monthly Rent: Snow Removal
- Laundry Room Access: Basement Hook-Up
- Lot Description: Neighborhood
- Parking Type Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Multi-Family
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Restrictions: Alterations
- Restrictions: Renting
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Storage Access: Shared Storage
- Style: 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:133 L:274
- Zillow Home ID: 58000530
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $0-330K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|22 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$300K||4||2||2,700|
|14 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$287K||8||3||3,437|
|28 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$278K||4||2||2,987|
|239 Center St Wallingford, CT||$259K||6||2||2,826|
|40 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$275K||4||3||2,558|
|17 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$272K||5||1.5||2,214|
|19 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$384K||9||3||4,512|
|31 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$304K||6||3||3,534|
|185 Center St STE C Wallingford, CT||$292K||Studio||--||--|
|29 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$207K||3||1||1,050|
|33 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$282K||4||2||2,808|
|131 Prince St Wallingford, CT||$317K||5||3||3,583|
|129 Prince St Wallingford, CT||$250K||3||2||2,524|
|172 Center St # 1 Wallingford, CT||--||1||1||583|
|139 Prince St Wallingford, CT||$243K||4||2||1,898|
|170 Center St Wallingford, CT||$145K||1||1||543|
|58 S Whittlesey Ave Wallingford, CT||$193K||3||1.5||1,360|
|186 Center St Wallingford, CT||$217K||Studio||--||1,545|
|135 Prince St Wallingford, CT||$286K||3||2||1,932|
|145 Prince St Wallingford, CT||$276K||4||2.5||3,312|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.