16 Scotch Mist Ln, Southampton, NY 119684 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
10 homes on cul de sac lane, half of which are owned as vacation or second residences. All very well landscaped and maintained. No through traffic.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $995,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- bay views from the upper floor and the roof top
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0900210000200012014
- Zillow Home ID: 32735421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 16 Scotch Mist Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11968, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Southampton, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 11968 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Southampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11968 home values.
- 16 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.33M432,100
- 16 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$778K432,100
- 20 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.17M43.52,046
- 28 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$2.17M764,304
- 17 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$899K432,280
- 5 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.08M442,528
- 10 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.53M443,224
- 23 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$784K321,725
- 32 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.47M443,314
- 293 Montauk Hwy Southampton, NY$687K------
- 276 Montauk Hwy Southampton, NY--------
- 33 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.14M42.53,000
- 292 Montauk Hwy Southampton, NY$799K432,150
- 6 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY$1.48M54.54,000
- 294 Montauk Hwy Southampton, NY$1.05M43.52,000
- 4 Scotch Mist Ln Southampton, NY--------
- 303 Montauk Hwy Southampton, NY$833K33.51,475
- 9 Upland Dr Southampton, NY$1.62M3--4,457
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!