16 Stoningham Dr, Warren, NJ 070596 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 210 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 1989 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $216
- MLS #: 3116018
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2000014000000024 10
- Zillow Home ID: 39915593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Stoningham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07059 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Warren, and 94% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07059 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07059 home values.
- 18 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.31M------
- 14 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.09M------
- 12 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.17M64.54,900
- 20 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.18M------
- 10 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$919K443,500
- 15 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.04M------
- 11 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$776K------
- 13 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.57M------
- 17 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$986K----3,454
- 22 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.18M----4,647
- 14 Trinity Pl Warren, NJ$1.02M------
- 2 Darkwood Ct Warren, NJ$1.06M543,866
- 19 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.44M------
- 8 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.07M64.5--
- 3 Darkwood Ct Warren, NJ$1.05M------
- 9 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.97M89.58,500
- 16 Trinity Pl Warren, NJ$1.21M------
- 56 Elm Ave Warren, NJ$380K----800
- 4 Darkwood Ct Warren, NJ$1.01M------
- 21 Stoningham Dr Warren, NJ$1.62M656,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!