16 Stony Creek Ln, Seymour, CT 064834 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 747 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $168
- MLS #: B992169
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ Yes, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2116948522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Stony Creek Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06483, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% less than in Seymour, and 0.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06483 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seymour.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06483 home values.
- 20 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$382K42.52,320
- 12 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$388K432,296
- 10 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$381K42.52,240
- 24 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$375K42.52,360
- 8 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT--------
- 19 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$381K42.52,320
- 15 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$399K432,500
- 11 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$391K42.52,240
- 9 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$425K42.52,751
- 6 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT--------
- 5 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT--------
- 4 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$380K42.52,240
- 3 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$391K42.52,500
- 2 Stony Creek Ln Seymour, CT$384K------
- 677 Tanner Marsh Rd Guilford, CT$510K533,948
- 13 Charles Rd Seymour, CT$181K31964
- 19 Charles Rd Seymour, CT$180K321,120
- 161 Sachem Head Rd Guilford, CT$396K322,256
- 11 Charles Rd Seymour, CT$158K31964
- 5 Sparrow Bush Ln Guilford, CT$503K42.52,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!