A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,601 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 4,463 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $193,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- CurrentFinancing \ Conventional, LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, RoomList \ Family Rm, BasementType \ None, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Design \ 1-Story, MainEntrance \ Foyer, Roof \ PitchedRoof, StructureList \ Shed, Styles \ Rancher, Attics \ WalkUpAttic, ElectricService \ 100-150AmpEl, Heating \ Oil, LotDescription \ RearYard, Parking \ 3+CarParking, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, CurrentFinancing \ VA, LotDescription \ FrontYard, LotDescription \ SideYard(s), HotWater \ Oil, Exterior \ Alum\Steel Siding, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, LotDescription \ LevelLot, ExteriorFeatures \ ExteriorLght, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Golf Course, LisMediaList \ Document, AdditionalSaleTerms \ Short Sale, BuildingFacadeOrientation \ Southwest, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b)
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,946 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 13023102
- Zillow Home ID: 9002039
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $227-290K.
Market guideZillow predicts 19054 home values will decrease 0% next year, compared to a 0.8% decrease for Levittown as a whole. Among 19054 homes, this home is valued 23.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% lower than in Levittown, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Levittown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19054 home values.
|18 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$217K||3||1||1,324|
|12 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$230K||--||1||1,369|
|11 Tulip Ln Levittown, PA||$311K||5||3||2,835|
|9 Tulip Ln Levittown, PA||$202K||--||1||1,000|
|15 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$245K||--||1||1,720|
|11 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$219K||--||1||1,300|
|17 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$227K||3||1||1,338|
|6 Teaberry Ln Levittown, PA||$188K||--||1||1,000|
|8 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$236K||--||1||1,365|
|24 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$179K||3||1||1,000|
|15 Tulip Ln Levittown, PA||$247K||--||1||1,892|
|10 Teaberry Ln Levittown, PA||$186K||3||1||1,084|
|7 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$252K||--||2||1,687|
|5 Tulip Ln Levittown, PA||$243K||--||1.5||1,560|
|21 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$186K||--||1||1,096|
|17 Tulip Ln Levittown, PA||$196K||--||1||1,300|
|14 Teaberry Ln Levittown, PA||$195K||--||1||1,324|
|25 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$175K||--||1||1,000|
|2 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$245K||--||1||1,504|
|1 Tanglewood Ln Levittown, PA||$195K||--||1||1,000|
Nearby Schools in Levittown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.