- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
16 Thompson St, Vernon, CT 060662 beds, 1 bath, 1,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Apr 1995 for $69,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Age Restricted \ No, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Lease, Rental Property Type \ Multifamily, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Duplex, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,130 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23 B:0106 L:00028
- Zillow Home ID: 60103274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 16 Thompson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- 4 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$144K421,600
- 18 Thompson St Vernon, CT$180K422,380
- 2 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$135K311,152
- 6 Thompson Ct Vernon, CT$139K311,320
- 24 Thompson St Vernon, CT$217K942,650
- 20 Thompson St Vernon, CT$203K624,356
- 12 Thompson St Vernon, CT$173K532,280
- 19 Thompson St Vernon, CT$216K843,200
- 23 Thompson St Vernon, CT$290K753,359
- 22 Thompson St Vernon, CT$171K622,060
- 62 Union St Vernon, CT$136K------
- 42 Ward St Vernon, CT$140K41.51,652
- 91 Prospect St Vernon, CT$129K411,152
- 105 Prospect St Vernon, CT$231K852,880
- 53 Ward St Vernon, CT$224K742,780
- 51 Ward St Vernon, CT$169K632,227
- 87 Prospect St Vernon Rockville, CT$221K41--
- 102 Union St Vernon, CT$194K----2,464
- 100 Prospect St Vernon, CT$172K322,312
- 47 Ward St Vernon, CT$221K--43,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.